Our Young Adult ministry is structured to be a place for those in college through early 20ish to grow in community, begin to use their spiritual gifts in service, and recognize their greater commitment to the local and global body of Christ. While Covid19 has changed how we run things, we are still meeting regularly and we do all we can to have an awesome time together and grow in our relationship with Christ. There are many different aspects to this ministry and for specific questions reach out to Scott Warren. Scottw@hawthornegospel.org
Here is a weekly snapshot of the ministry (contact Scott for current times and schedules as things change weekly with Covid19):
• Sunday College Gathering 10:00am The Upper Room
• Monday Girls Bible Study 7:00pm The Upper Room
• Tuesday Guys Bible Study 7:00pm The Upper Room
• Thursday Community “Guys and Girls” 8:00pm Youth Ministry Center The Loft
• Saturday Community Outreach 11:30am meet at Hawthorne Gospel Church parking lot.
The purpose of Community is to cultivate a group of people who are both followers of Christ and leaders of the church. Through love, prayer, and Bible study, our goal is to pursue Christ-likeness and to serve our community — all for the glory of Jesus Christ.
For more information on the Young Adults Ministry at Hawthorne Gospel Church, contact Associate Pastor of Student Ministries, Pastor Scott Warren, or by calling the church office (973-427-6960 x117)