Important Changes During Construction
We are so thankful for the Lord’s provision that has enabled us to begin construction of the new building in the next few days. Next Sunday, when you arrive at church, there will be some important changes to the church building and parking lot that you will need to note:
• All lower level entrances to the church building will be inaccessible during construction.
• The only access to the sanctuary will be through the existing patio/foyer doors at the rear of the church and through the doors at the front of the sanctuary off the sides of the stage.
• To get to the lower level of the church, the only access will be through interior stairwells located off the foyer of the church and in the front of the church behind the stage.
• Updated emergency exit maps will be posted in all classrooms.
• Forty-five to fifty parking spaces will be taken away by the construction site fencing; therefore, we ask that our attendees utilize the extra parking in the second gravel lot behind the church building.
• We still will continue to have bagels, coffee, and fellowship in the Pavilion, but it is best to exit out the front of the sanctuary off the right side of the stage (by Pastor’s Study) to be able to walk over there.
• Please allow more time to park and to get your family to their appropriate destinations.
We do apologize for any inconvenience during this time and thank you for your flexibility. The safety and security of our church family is of utmost importance to us, and we still will maintain the highest standards of both during this process. The estimated time from start to finish is approximately 11 months. Please be praying for everything that will take place during this time.