We understand that sometimes our lives are seriously affected by the brokenness of the world in which we live.
Sin has wreaked havoc and affects every area of our existence. There are times when we need to give focused attention to a situation or circumstance. If that time comes for you and you call HGC for a counseling appointment, here is what you should expect:
- to be connected to a caring, competent pastor
- to have God-centered counseling sessions
- to receive biblically based, sensitive answers and guidance
- to be invited to include prayer in the counseling process
- to receive, depending on the situation, three sessions to explore and sort through the issue with a clear plan of action and recommendations for you to follow at the end of the three sessions
- to receive, if needed, a referral to a Christian counselor whom we know and trust.
We will do counseling in the following areas:
Please consider our Support Groups as well. Click here for more information.
Contact Pastor Howard Van Dyk, Jr. for more information.